Flu Shots Protect Us

Don’t let the flu steal your semester! Get a flu shot to help ensure you stay healthy – and help keep our Cougar community healthy, too. 

The flu is a contagious respiratory disease with symptoms like fever, cough, aches, and fatigue. It can cause mild to severe illness, which is why it’s so important to get immunized against it. It’s also important that you get your flu shot early in the season; after getting a flu vaccine, it takes about two weeks for your body to develop the antibodies that will protect you from influenza. 

Schedule a Flu Shot Friday Appointment

2023 Flu Shot Fridays

Sept. 29-Nov. 3 | CUB Butch's Den (CUB LL: Lower Level)

Appointments are available to WSU Pullman students two weeks before each Flu Shot Friday clinic. Schedule an appointment for a flu shot in the patient portal. 

Preparing for your Appointment

• Please bring your CougarCard (or Photo ID) and proof of insurance. We will not take payment at the time of service for Flu Shot Fridays, but we will get your insurance information for billing.
  • Flu shots are covered 100% by most insurance plans. Students can contact the CHS billing office at 509-335-3575 with questions about coverage or for those currently without medical insurance.
  • If you are sick or have come in close contact with someone who is sick, please stay home. 

If you can't make it to a Flu Shot Friday, you can schedule a time to get your flu shot at the CHS Medical Clinic.