WSU art museum reopens

Museum open with limited capacity of 25 percent; visitors must complete attestation prior to visiting

ANISSA CHAK

Museum galleries are open 1-4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.

ANDREA GONZALEZ, Evergreen reporter

The WSU Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art is now open with a 25 percent limited capacity.

All visitors must complete an attestation before entering the museum. Visitors over the age of two must wear a cloth face covering, according to the website.  

Employees will monitor the museum to make sure the 25 percent capacity limit is not exceeded, according to the website. Areas will be regularly disinfected and protocols are in place to manage visitor flow. 

Museum galleries are open 1-4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday. The museum is adhering to Washington and WSU COVID-19 reopening requirements, according to the website. 

The WSU Museum of Art is located in the Crimson Cube on Wilson Road across from the Compton Union Building.

Photo of ANDREA GONZALEZ
ANDREA GONZALEZ, Evergreen reporter

Andrea Gonzalez is a junior majoring in elementary education from Yakima, WA. She started working for the Evergreen in the fall of 2019.