Advertise with Us

The free Daily Evergreen is delivered to more than 200 locations in high-traffic areas, including key locations on the Washington State University campus, every Thursday when WSU is in session. The online Evergreen has 70,000 web visitors a month, including WSU alumni across the country.

New online purchasing system
We have recently partnered with Flytedesk, a national student-media ad agency, to make it easier to purchase ads. Just go to the Flytedesk Ad Shop, pick what you want, and put it in  your cart. You can pay by credit card, or get an invoice and send us a check or an IRI. Here’s a link to Flytedesk.

Talk to us, save money
Once you’ve looked around, we strongly encourage you to ask our advertising department about how to get the best deal. Our student ad reps work on salary, not commission, so are dedicated to creating repeat customers. They also have inside knowledge about the local market, student preferences — and cost-saving coupons you can use at checkout.

Contact the advertising department at (509) 335-1572 or advertise@dailyevergreen.com

Classified ads. Our classified ads cost only $1.30 per line per day with a three-line minimum. You can also place them through the Flytedesk link, above. See current classified ads.

Free ads for student groups. Belong to a student organization at WSU? The Daily Evergreen and the WSU Pullman Services and Activities Fees Committee have partnered to let you advertise your event for free.
Ad options include any size print or online ad. All ad applications must be approved by the Advertising Fund committee. Preference is given to RSOs but any student group may apply for funding.
Link to student ad application.

Advertise with Us