SEB presents new Arts Hour event

JONI COBARRUBIAS | The Daily Evergreen

Student Gabby Oliva concentrates on painting a landscape at the WSU Student Entertainment Board Arts Hour event last night. SEB arranged two Arts Hours for students, with the goal of allowing them to express themselves creatively in a positive, encouraging environment.

Rachel Koch, Evergreen reporter

The WSU Student Entertainment Board (SEB) has arranged two Arts Hours for students, with the goal of allowing them to express themselves creatively in a positive, encouraging environment.

“This event is meant to provide students with an artistic outlet,” SEB Director Meghann Ferguson said.

Arts Hour will take place today and Sept. 27. Tonight’s theme is Pinterest Night, meaning the crafts will be Pinterest-inspired, if not actual ‘Pins’ from the social media site.

The theme for the Sept. 27 Arts Hour is CFS night, standing for “Cougar Football Saturday.”

Canvases, water bottles and other crafting supplies will be provided by SEB, Ferguson said. Pizza and parm bites from Domino’s Pizza will also be available.

Arts Hour will take place from 6 – 8 p.m. on Sept. 20 and 27 on the first floor of the Chinook Building. The event is free and open to all students, as are the parm bites and pizzas.

Reporting by Rachel Koch