Rancho Viejo fire ruled an accident

From staff reports

The Pullman Fire marshal concluded Friday morning’s fire at Rancho Viejo was caused by an electrical accident.

Fire Marshal Chris Wehrung determined the fire originated from a pinched electrical cord connected to a receipt printer, according to the Pullman Fire news release.

Though Wehrung said there was little water and no structural damage, an insurance representative will be in town on Monday to help determine the exact amount of damage, according to the news release.

The only injury reported from the fire was one person who was treated for smoke inhalation.

Rancho Viejo was closed all weekend.

Reporting by Sarah Olsen