Ask Life: What to do for Halloween last minute?

Costumes and plans to celebrate for the unprepared
MARY CHAFFEE
There are Halloween costume options for even the most unprepared this spooky season.

Dear Life Section,

I completely forgot Halloween was coming up this next week, and now I have no plans and no costume.

I do not want to miss out on all the fun, but I also do not know what to do or what to dress up as. What should I do?

Sincerely,

Pre-Halloween-Scaries

Dear Pre-Halloween-Scaries,

I have been in your shoes many times before. Luckily for you, you can turn something casual into a costume very easily.

For starters, Walmart has headbands and other accessories you can add to a basic costume, like a cat or a witch. One year, I got a devil headband and put on a red dress and boom, a costume.

If you are hoping for something less simple than that, I have seen a lot of Halloween makeup you can use to add an extra touch to your face, whether it is some colored eyeliner or drawing goo coming from your eyes.

If you are struggling with plans for the weekend or Halloween, there are so many events on campus and throughout town you can attend.

If you are looking for something on campus, WSU has a wide variety of events you can go to, but you can also find some events throughout town through the Pullman Chamber of Commerce’s website.

But, if worst comes to worst, you can always go trick-or-treating with your friends. I am sure people will love to see you enjoy yourself, and you can snag yourself some free candy.

I hope this helps!

Sincerely,

The Life Section