Pullman Regional Hospital Foundation Board appoints Vice President

Wayne Druffel chosen to serve in role Wednesday
Wayne Druffels appointment follows more than a decade of supporting Pullman Regional Hospital
Courtesy of PULLMAN REGIONAL HOSPITAL
Wayne Druffel’s appointment follows more than a decade of supporting Pullman Regional Hospital

The Pullman Regional Hospital Foundation Board appointed Wayne Druffel as Vice President of the Foundation BoardĀ Jan. 17.

Druffel has a record of more than a decade of supporting the hospital, according to a press release from Pullman Regional Hospital. One example of this is his role in raising $7.5 million for the hospital and over $1 million for the COVID-19 Emergency Fund.

ā€œI’m excited to work to help the hospital during its expansion,” Druffel said in the press release. “I want to make sure the hospital continues to grow and serve the Pullman community and the surrounding areas.”

The foundationā€™s Board of Directors is governed by volunteers eligible for two consecutive three-year terms. The foundationā€™s purpose is to support the hospitalā€™s annual priority projects and long-term programs.

Druffel is one of the owners of Norm Druffel & Sons, one of the largest wheat and grain producers in Whitman County. In addition, in 2015, the Druffel family established an endowment in honor of Norm and Jessie Druffel, which benefits the hospitalā€™s Orthopedic Center of Excellence and the Regional High School Athletic Training Program.

“We’re so excited to have Wayne leading the board,” Linda Infranco, Pullman Regional Hospital Foundation executive director, said in the press release. “His energy, enthusiasm and thoughtfulness around the hospital’s projects and priorities will help us accomplish great things.”