Ask Life: Where to work out locally?

See what Pullman fitness has to offer
GRACIE ROGERS
There are several gyms around Pullman you can try out.

Dear Life Section,

I have been meaning to get into going to the gym lately, but I am not entirely sure where to go or what Pullman has to offer.

I am not entirely sure what I want to get out of going to the gym either, so I want to look into certain gyms, but I do not know where to look to find them. Where do I go?

Best,

Want-to-Work-Out

Dear Want-to-Work-Out,

For starters, the UREC at WSU has a lot to offer, including a weight room, basketball courts and so much more. The UREC also offers classes in multiple different areas, including rock climbing and dancing, so it has something for whatever you are looking for.

If you are looking for something off campus, there is a Planet Fitness location off Grand Avenue in Pullman that offers multiple different machines throughout the entire gym.

Anytime Fitness is near Planet Fitness, off Bishop Boulevard, and offers coaches who develop a fitness plan for you specifically that is developed based on your abilities and goals.

Crossfit is also in the same area, off Grand Avenue, and offers coaching on form and technique in certain workouts.

If are looking for something more chill and relaxing, Sanctuary offers yoga, dance, a smoothie bar and other relaxing ways to get your body moving. 

I hope this helps and you find what you are looking for.

Sincerely,

The Life Section