The student voice of Washington State University since 1895

The Daily Evergreen

The student voice of Washington State University since 1895

The Daily Evergreen

The student voice of Washington State University since 1895

The Daily Evergreen

St. Ignatius was built in 1892 and officially closed in 1962. It served as a manor hospital and saw that the general needs of the public were cared for.

Husband, wife to renovate abandoned hospital

MOLLY WILK, Evergreen reporter July 22, 2021

A Colfax couple purchased the town’s abandoned St. Ignatius Hospital after a long journey negotiating with many owners.   Local business owner Austin Storm described finding St. Ignatius as serendipity....

Load More Stories