New Pullman UPS location opens Saturday

Weekend drop-off helps optimize college students schedules.

The+new+location+is+a+UPS+Access+Point+at+the+front+office+of+the+UPS+warehouse.+

MASON MARON

The new location is a UPS Access Point at the front office of the UPS warehouse.

Postal service jokes do not need much setup, it is all in the delivery. Good thing Pullman now has a new UPS location open on Saturdays.

The new location is a UPS Access Point at the front office of the UPS warehouse, located at 1120 SE Latah Street. Along with traditional weekday hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. between Monday and Friday, the location will be open on Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

It can be stressful to miss an important delivery. Not everyone can take time off work or ask a neighbor to keep an eye out for a delivery truck throughout the day. UPS Access Point lockers help to make life easier for customers who can’t have their packages left at the door,” according to the UPS website. 

Delivering on the weekend allows businesses to grow, helping customers restock, fulfill outstanding orders and deliver to all customers faster, according to the website. 

For college students, 70–80% work while being full-time students, making time incredibly valuable for students, something a UPS drop-off location with weekend hours hopes to aid in, according to Scholarship America.